Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm still awake so it's still legally Saturday.

Wow, today was a hell of a day. We spent the better part of our Saturday finalizing some details for the building of our new home. Mostly deciding if we want the bells and whistles. We skipped the whistles, for the record, but got the bells in the form of brushed nickel light fixtures and granite countertops. Booya. Tomorrow we actually cut the check for the lot itself and we'll be breaking ground in the coming weeks. I shall henceforth be referred to as a "wealthy landowner" until the manor is completed. And on that day, I will be known as Sir Dr. Gaylord Sexton Longfellow III, Esq DDS. It's a mouthful but it's fucking classy and with a house like this, class is what I aim for.

Oh yeah, my weight loss.

I'm really looking forward to weighing in tomorrow. I know I've been losing steadily and am stoked to blow your minds with my abilities to eat differently and drop some el-bee's. I've honestly got little more to say at this point because A) you're tired of it and B) I'm tired of it. Just kidding.

I'm sorry Miss Jackson;
Pascual H. Romero, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment