Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day three on day four.

Well, yesterday we started the process of buying and building a custom house. It's really freaking nice. I know this is fairly unrelated to being a fat guy, but I thought I'd say something anyway. Plus, it has stairs so I take that back. It has everything to do with being a fat guy.
I had a lot of trouble falling asleep last night. Probably because of the pending home purchase and the fact that I had to get up early today. What is it with you people and normal jobs? Doesn't anyone appreciate morning rest anymore? Can't your computer problems wait? Jeez. It's like the world doesn't even revolve around me anymore.
No, you're right. That's ridiculous. It would defy physics for earth not to revolve around my ego.

So I'm here at my desk today, listening to Motown hits on my Spotify. It's one of the few things I can jam with some volume in the office and people don't look at me like I'm possessed. You'd think at a college, there'd be at least a few people who could get down to some Cannibal Corpse in the office. Oh, right. Metalheads don't go to college.

Oh yeah, about losing weight. I estimate I'm going down about 1-2 lbs a day, which sounds crazy, but I'm not starving myself or doing anything unusually physical, so suck it Trebek. I also know when it's gone beyond water weight because I'm about 35 lbs lighter than my peak weight, so I've been through this before. I will never speak of my peak weight again. The fat weight drops at a rate of 1-2lbs per day in the initial phase, whereas the water weight is like 3-4lbs a day. I'm an observant sonovabitch.

So that's about it for now. I've gotta get back to pissing off republicans and Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment