Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Body is a Machine That Turns Excellence Into Badass-ness

Today marks the first day of talks with various entities that would be potentially giving us money to buy our home and boy is it exciting! It's quite the process these days and with the housing and lender climate we live in today, they are freakishly thorough. I can't wait for this stuff to be over.
Turns out my years of playing rock star and Hollywood mover and shaker have done nothing but complicate what normal people call work history. People act like you're supposed to have one employer your entire life. I scoff at the idea, ol' chap!

Anyway, back to the adventures of the fat guy. Day 5 is upon us and I'm feeling excellent about my progress. I've definitely lost several pounds and I'm not feeling hungry. I've got a lot of energy, though, which is really impeding my ability to be a lazy fucker. I guess that's the price one pays when one's intake of excellence is out of balance with the output of badass-ness. I'll get the balance right soon. Oh, and badass-ness is a word. Fuck you spellchecker.

Well, I'm going to get back to my amazing job of giving rich people's money to illegal immigrants and welfare cheats. Talk at ya soon, kiddos!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome man, I've been on the same kick for some time now. Over the past few years I've lost about 40lbs. I'm at an all time low now: http://dailyburn.com/locker_room/eecue ... for a while I was counting calories, but now I just avoid carbs (mostly sugars/white flour) and only eat when I'm hungry. I've also switched to a standing desk, which is awesome. Been working on my feet for about 4 months now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessir, the carbs (refined in particular) are a huge component in this experiment and the progress has been incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did drop carbs right before i met you in fact, and had lost a good 13 lbs by then.

    ReplyDelete