Monday, September 26, 2011

Well, that was easy.

As you may or may not have read yesterday, I was a bit frustrated with my current progress and the prospect of plateauing.  Well, I did what I said I was going to do, and within 24 hours, I've lost that three pounds again.  So my theory is that I'm probably retaining some form of weight due to either caffeine or sweetener.  I still haven't started that variety thing.

Regardless; fuck you, weight.

Next step, buy a goddamn accurate scale!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I plateau every once in a while, and I may not lose weight for a day or two. However, I usually find that a day or two after plateauing I've lost 3 pounds in one day. On average, I lose 1-1.4lbs per day (thanks in part to an accurate scale haha). I stick with the diet and don't get disheartened if I've had a problem now and again with consistently losing weight. Regardless, yes, fuck you weight! (Also, fuck you, misused semi-colon!)

    ReplyDelete