Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blogging from my phone?!

That's right.  I'm on my phone.  I decided to figure out a way to work on the road without missing a periodic check-in.  As you may have noticed, I've been absent every other day this week and I may follow that protocol from here on out.  What can I say?  I'm too busy being awesome lately. 

As far as the saga of the beer gut, I've noticed the visible signs of my weight loss have slowed but this is to be expected.  The first ten are the easy ones (which technically I lost months ago), so it's going to be a longer haul from here on out.  Like Huey Lewis once said, it's hip to he square; and I'm built like a square.  The last part of that lyric was cut from the album version.  Saw him live in 89 and he did sing it.  And pointed at me.  I'll be checking in later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment