Friday, October 7, 2011

Gluttony and sloth. The winner's recipe.

Our weather as of late has taken a pretty big turn.  We've got snow on the hill and I'm already breaking out my old trusty jackets.  Winter also means that we're about to start eating and drinking like a bunch of assholes and do next to nothing activity-wise.  I'm not complaining about this, though.  Cutting carbs means you can pretty much eat like an asshole as long as you avoid the carby bullshit.

Of course, winter is carb season.

No matter.  My results have been so positive as of late that I'll be damned if I'll let some cookies and mashed potatoes fuck this up.  I guess I'm of the opinion that looking like a douchebag will always be better than eating like one.

So with that, I will take my leave.  I've got some fat to burn off.  By sitting.  And eating.

Fuck yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment