Friday, October 21, 2011

Every ten pounds..

I'm fairly certain I'm going to get stuck every ten pounds or so.  I'm positive that I've lost many inches as I'm fitting into much smaller clothes this week, but I've began hovering again, this time right around the 250 mark.

Now, I know it's not good to obsessively weight yourself, but A) I like to, and B) It helps me see what my variations are.  If I notice a particular fluctuation from one day to another, I can pinpoint the foods/behaviors that may be the culprit, rather than do something for days/weeks at a time and not understand the effect on weight.

On a big plus side, my fancy new scale does read body fat and hydration, which makes it a LOT easier to see what I'm losing and how much of my weight is excess water.

No comments:

Post a Comment